Estamos a crescer...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's all been done before - you got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice

"A long December and there`s reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last I can`t remember the last thing that you said as you were leavin` Now the days go by so fast"


"Through the storm we reach the shore You give it all but I want more And I'm waiting for you With or without you


With or without you I can't live With or without you"


"Wanna cry for you Would it do any good? If I rained for you It would just be water And the night's with you And the storm's in your hand And you're down and you're down And I can't lift you


I'm powerless to change your world I'm powerless to stop the hurt


I'll give you my heart, give you my shoulder Give you my heart, give you my shoulder


Wanna run for you Would it do any good? If I flew for you You would still be standing And it's hard watching 'cause I'm part of you And it's hard not to Not to know what I can do


I'm powerless to change your world I'm powerless to stop the hurt I'm trying hard to be your tower of strength I'm trying hard to bring you back to joy


When the night just cuts you through And the dream is lost to you When you're worried and confused I will give you my heart give you my shoulder "


"It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust, Friends will be friends, When you're in need of love they give you care and attention, Friends will be friends, When you're through with life and all hope is lost, Hold out your hand cos friends will be friends right till the end"


"You will remember when this is blown over, And everything's all by the way, When I grow older, I will be there at your side, To remind how I still love you I still love you I still love you"


"sei de cor cada lugar teu atado em mim, a cada lugar meu tento entender o rumo que a vida nos faz tomar tento esquecer a mágoa guardar só o que é bom de guardar


pensa em mim protege o que eu te dou eu penso em ti e dou-te o que de melhor eu sou sem ter defesas que me façam falhar nesse lugar mais dentro onde só chega quem não tem medo de naufragar


fica em mim que hoje o tempo dói como se arrancassem tudo o que já foi e até o que virá e até o que eu sonhei diz-me que vais guardar e abraçar tudo o que eu te dei


mesmo que a vida mude os nossos sentidos e o mundo nos leve pra longe de nós e que um dia o tempo pareça perdido e tudo se desfaça num gesto só


eu vou guardar cada lugar teu ancorado em cada lugar meu e hoje apenas isso me faz acreditar que eu vou chegar contigo onde só chega quem não tem medo de naufragar"


"And it`s been a long December and there`s reason to believe Maybe this year will be better than the last I can`t remember all the times I tried to tell myself To hold on to these moments as they pass."


Many thanks for stolen words to Barenaked Ladies, Counting Crows, U2, Heather Nova, Queen, Queen, Mafalda Veiga.

No comments: